Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Something Out of the Ordinary

Did you ever had that feeling that just a tad more, and you're about to snap? Earlier I felt like it. It just wasn't my day, really. I don't know how it started. When I left for the office, I was feeling really dandy and all. Then some point in the afternoon, I guess, that's where it all started. A colleague and I were talking about my love life. To be perfectly honest, I don't mind sharing their insights on things but that particular topic just sort of ticked me off. I really don't know why. But it really enraged me.

Then before going home, I happened to be playing table tennis (doubles) with my friends. I'm just an amateur compared to them, mind you, and I'm not that stupid. But the problem is, do they really have to push it? I mean why not slap it in my face, why don't you? Huh? I'm really trying hard to get the ball to the other side. I've been following what they were saying, and it seems that every move I make, doesn't look like I'm listening to them. Blaming me for not making the shot and losing the team. Well, that's just perfect, isn't it? How frustrating can that be? I had no choice but to raise my voice at them. Sheesh. Give me a fucking break, will ya? I'm not like you! My GOD! And to think that most of their fancy shots don't go in more than my lame ones. Sorry, just a little frustrated that's all.

You know, somehow, I feel like I'm becoming the person who I really hate. But can you blame me? Blame them. I tried to be Mister Nice Guy, but they really are pushing it. Someday, they might regret what they're doing. Someday, I might push back without you expecting. Well, not really. After reading this blog, who knows.

Man, sorry about that. I just really need to release my anger and frustrations. I hope no one gets offended. Have a nice day! ;)

Bounce!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Come to the dark side... and together we shall rule Uranus!!! Bwaharhahekek!!!

Enrage you, did it? Hmmm...

8:25 PM  
Blogger INGGO! said...

not actually. i don't mind sharing the reigns for Uranus. it would be a whole new thing for me. just lead the way.

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home