Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Fillers 2...

I've just recently watched the first three episodes of season 5 of Smallville (spoiler alert). And it got me wondering. How can Jor-El take Kal-El's power when Kal-El only has powers because of the earth's Yellow Sun? Jor-El didn't even give Kal-El his powers. It was like born with him. It was supposed to be that his molecular density is different whenever he is in a planet with a Yellow Sun and thus his powers. Unless ofcourse Jor-El is a high and mighty wizard in Krypton, which I doubt. I know for a fact that Kryptonians are a highly-advanced society. They are more adept in technology than magic. And for all I know, Superman is vulnerable to magic. Oh well, unless someone could prove to me otherwise or correct me, I'd still be in thinking. And no, the suspension of disbelief theory won't do.

Bounce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home