Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Munch Munch Crunch

As I was eating and chewing my breakfast, which consists of corned beef, egg and rice, I suddenly chewed on something... crunchy. Don't you just hate it when you're eating something you know that is soft and chewy when suddenly you'll be chewing on something crunchy? At this point, alot of things were coming into my mind. From a piece of egg shell to a common house fly. Mind you, I've had alot of experiences eating unwanted things in my food. Take for example, the ordinary pandesal (bread). I've had my share of crunchy bits, from pebbles to house flys to hornets. Yuck. I've also been victimized by the ordinary looking Palabok. I know there are some crunchy things in the ingredients of the Palabok, so I'm not really that much conscious of what I'm chewing... that is after it get stucks in between your teeth and pick it out to see the head of a cockroach. EWWWWW.... ok. I guess that's enough icky and yucky things.

Bleeeeach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home