Tuesday, October 18, 2005

No Mo' Money

I think I'm going in to hyperdrive again. Eversince the last payday, I've bought atleast a couple of audio CDs, DVDs, a couple of comic books and lots of food. I don't even know if I could hold on up to the next payday. What's killing me is the toll fee on the hi-way. I didn't even realize that I spend atleast P700+ a week just for that. Plus the P1,200+ for full tank of gas. A full tank could run my car for a week.

I don't really want to compute the total of all that expense. Just seeing the value that I have to add up is enough for me, thank you very much. Sigh. And I was even planning on modifying my car. :( It's time that I tighten up that wallet. It's almost christmas and I got to have enough dough to buy presents.

Ka-ching Ka-ching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home