Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Unisex Toilets

I don't know if any of you guys have been inside a unisex toilet, but recently, our company implemented a "temporary" unisex toilet because the ladies room is under repairs. Now I know what it feels to be in Ally McBeal. It's strange to see employees of the opposite sex inside the men's room especially when you're pissing, then a cubicle door opens to see a lady coming out of it. It really feels awkward. Though, luckily, the ladies are more awkward than us guys. They usually go in pairs or sometimes in groups in entering the toilet. Actually, most Filipinas, by nature, are very conservative, no matter how much they say they're liberated. Filipino men, on the other hand, are gentlemen, no matter how rude and naughty they may be, when it comes to situations like these.

In the end, it all comes down to respecting each others privates...err... I mean privacy. ;)

Bounce!

2 Comments:

Blogger jose said...

hey have you ever been inside one of those portalets? those plastic modular toilets? i've been wary of using one ever since i saw one of those cubicles up ended with smelly liquid leaking out of it.

8:37 AM  
Blogger INGGO! said...

uh.. ofcourse I've been in one. I to be perfectly honest, it's not something that I'd do again in the near future, unless it's really an emergency. And believe me it's a health hazard even standing near one. Portalets are cleaned once every who knows when. How about the MMDA public toilets? The pink ones? Yikes. You'd never catch me in one of those. O_O

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home