Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Behind the Mask

Sometimes it pays to be oblivious to things that are happening around you. I'm not really sure how to begin this but bare with me. There are alot of things in my mind right now.

You see, I have a clear vision of something. I appreciate it for what it is. I'm going with the flow. Then all of a sudden, you'll hear something that'll really put you off track. Something honestly nasty. It's the truth, but at the same time nasty (meaning it's not really nice to hear). Then what you believe in gets all tangled up. All that you've known to be true will now become a lie. You'll get a different perspective now of the subject. I'm not saying that I hate them for telling me. Actually, I'm grateful that they did. But it really did skew my perception. I'll never see it that way again.

It's really hard not to say and give details, but I must control myself so as not to offend anyone in particular. All I have to say is that the truth sometimes hurt. And looks like we'll have to live with it whether we like it or not.

Bounce!

PS: Just to make myself clear, this is not what some of you may think it is. Okay? ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gabeprime said...

Corny naman nito. Ano yung "something" na yon? Bitin e. Email mo na lang sa akin kung ayaw mo ipost dito. ;)

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home