Saturday, March 19, 2005

Sailor Moon Live Action?

Well, it was too good to be true. I'm a fan of the anime and I can't believe it when I heard that there was an actual live action series based on Sailor Moon. As I was visiting my favorite local anime shop, I happened to chance upon a copy of the said series. It was entitled Pretty Guardian SailorMoon. To be honest, I don't know what to make of it. At first it was kinda freaky watching it. But later on, you'll learn to appreciate it. It's just like watching BioMan or for those who are younger, they could relate it to the Power Rangers.

Though the wierd part about it is like all of them are just in cosplay. Especially with their colorful hairs. But their colorful hairs only appear when they transform into Sailor Soldiers or Sailor Guardians as the tv calls them. When they revert back to their student identities, they all have black hair. Also, Luna and Artemis are portrayed by dolls. I wish they could have just turned them into CG eventhough Luna transforms into human form. Anyway, I have yet to finish the whole series but as of now, I enjoy watching it. ^_^

Bounce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home