Sunday, March 13, 2005

Lovers In Paris

I've just bought a DVD set of Lovers In Paris last friday in this newly built gimmik place called Metrowalk in Ortigas. It was 20 episodes all in all with a special feature CD. All of the episodes have english subtitles except for the special features (which is all in Chinese subs). This is the first time that I was so emersed in a soap opera... and it's in Korean to boot. It's so embarrassing to say this but I cried almost every episode. Well, not the first few episodes that is. The first few episodes were so romantic and funny. As it goes on, it tends to get heart-crunching. Ofcourse, there were few funny scenes every now and then. I don't know what it is about this soap opera but I just can't help but watch it. Maybe I'm just a sucker for romantic comedy flicks. I spent my whole weekend (Saturday and Sunday) just watching the whole series. I watched half of the episodes yesterday and finished it today. Some of my friends tell me that I'm corny watching the said soap opera. Hey, to each his own. Don't mind what I'm doing and I won't mind yours. Though it is kinda cheesy watching it at times.

For those who doesn't know what it's about, here's a synopsis based on www.spcnet.tv.

Bounce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home