Monday, March 07, 2005

Sigh.... Again

Oh well, I got my answer earlier. And the answer was no. Sigh. It was kinda depressing. Though, what can I do but accept it. What am I talking about? Well, it's about a girl I'm trying to court. I sent her flowers and told her what I feel about her last saturday, and just earlier I got an answer. She's a friend of mine from the office and I really like her. Though the sad part is that she didn't like me. Well, anyway, I'm glad that we're still friends and I guess that's good. From what I've heard, her previous suitor was given a cold shoulder. I'm glad that she's not going to do that to me... for now I guess.

Well, as they say life must go on. I'm gonna hide my tears and go on with my life. T_T

Bounce!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gabeprime said...

Aww. Tough luck there. Don't let this event discourage you in the long term though. I'm sure there's somebody out there who is the one for you. Maybe you are destined for somebody else. Anyway, I hope you two would remain friends.

6:52 AM  
Blogger INGGO! said...

Yeah. I supposed we're still friends. Though there are times that the awkwardness sets in when we see each other in the office. I guess it can't be helped. I try to communicate her through text just to let her feel that it's all ok with me. I really like her and I think it'll take some time to find another one like her.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home