Thursday, March 10, 2005

Hitch

The other night, me and my friends from the office went to watch Hitch. All I can say is it's got to be the funniest movie I've seen since the beginning of this year. No wonder it defeated A Series of Unfortunate Events in the box office. Not that A Series of Unfortunate Events is not good, actually, it's pretty darn good, too. It's just that Hitch made a huge impact on the audience with it's funny antics while ASUE is so depressing. I can quote my mom on that one. When we watched ASUE, she said that she had a headache watching the movie. She really hated Jim Carrey (not the acting ofcourse but the character he's portraying. Two thumbs up for Jim Carrey!).

Also, I kinda relate to the movie. Not to Hitch, ofcourse, but to his clients. Sigh. Especially the Albert. He's fat, too, and kinda lives a miserable lovelife. Well anyway, the moral of the movie is, a person doesn't need a love doctor to help them in their love life. He is a master of himself. To sum it up... be yourself. Sheeah, right. ;)

Bounce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home