Saturday, February 19, 2005

Watch Out

Hey. I can't help but recommend to you guys to watch CONSTANTINE. It's so good. Well, that is if you really hate Keanu Reeves, then I suggest you don't watch it. Anyway, the movie has a good story. I can't really compare the film to the comic book because I haven't read any Hellblazer comics. All I know is that John Constantine was a friend of the Swamp Thing and smokes and has blonde hair. Actually, Keanu Reeves' look looks more like the Preacher Jesse Custer than John Constantine.

Back to the movie. It's so good that I watched it twice this week and hoping to watch it again next week. If you're going to watch the film, I suggest you start at the very beginning and don't leave just yet when the movie ends. Wait till the movie credits end. ^_^

Bounce!

5 Comments:

Blogger Gabeprime said...

I'm taking your word on this. :P

7:03 AM  
Blogger INGGO! said...

I'm sure you'll like it. This is the kind of story that you've always liked. RELIGION is the key. ;)

there's also a filipina in the film. be sure to watch out for that.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Ju-Lian said...

I didin't stay til the credits finish rolling. What is at the end?

2:38 PM  
Blogger INGGO! said...

well, for those who hasn't seen the movie yet, don't read on. SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!



Well, in the end, Constantine visited the grave of Chas Kramer. He then offered his big lighter to Chas and he said something like take care of it. Then as Constantine turned his back on the grave (facing the camera), angel wings spread. Then Constantine turned around and saw Chas in an angel suit with wings. He didn't say anything. They just looked at each other then Chaz flew away upwards. And that's it. I'm not really sure what that means but I have a hunch that Chas is a halfbreed. Dunno. :(

8:54 PM  
Blogger Ju-Lian said...

yeah, maybe you're right about the halfbreed thing. Dead people don't end up as angels!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home