Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Month of Hearts

Great... It's already February and I still don't have plans for Valentine's Day. Hehehe... not that I'm expecting to go out with some one on that day. It's just an expression. It's funny when you're single and everyone keeps asking you if you have any plans on Valentine's day. I mean, what's the big deal anyway? I find Valentine's Day to be overrated. Prices goes higher especially on flowers; most restaurants are jam packed (what's so romantic about that); malls, too, are jam packed; heavy traffic.

So what if I'm still single? I should be happy right? Yeah right. Who am I kidding? I fel like shit. I guess it's just me. Oh well, better make the most out of it. Being single I mean. As they say, once you have a girlfriend or wife, you can no longer do what you want or buy the things that you want. (^_^) Whatever.

Bounce!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gabeprime said...

It's true too you know. Kung may kasintahan ka na, hindi na pwede yung panay ikaw lang ang iisipin mo. Di ka na pwedeng magwaldas basta-basta ng pera sa comics at DVDs. Mas kakailanganin mong mag-budget and stuff. ;)

Anyway, good luck sa hunt mo for a loved-one.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home