Saturday, January 29, 2005

What's New?

Sigh.

Not much to tell.

Lovers In Paris is over. This cute Korean telenovela captured the hearts of millions of Filipinos. Sadly, yesterday was the last episode. Well, to put it bluntly, it's a Korean version of Pretty Woman with a twist. I'm tempted to buy the DVD copy of all the episodes coz I missed some when it was aired on tv.

Lovers In Paris 2005 copyright SBS TV Korea

Back to reality, I've just purchased a Japanese live action movie called Casshern. At first, I thought, it's another one of those Shaider, Mask Rider Suyuki kind of treatment. But I was surprised when I watched it. As some of the people who reviewed the film, it looks like an anime brought to life. The action sequences are awesome. For me it looks like a Japanese version of Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. Why do you ask? Well, for starters, most of it's background are in CG. From the buildings to the trees to cars to robots. It was an awesome display of CG work. Though the story is so typically Japanese. In fairness, it was a pretty darn good eyecandy and I liked it. (^-^)


Anyway, I just got home from the gym and I'm really tired. Tired to think and tired to type. So I guess this is it for now. See ya!

Bounce!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gabeprime said...

I assume this Casherrin is in DVD? Ah well. Kung may VCD version, you know what to do. ;)

7:07 AM  
Blogger INGGO! said...

yep. it's in DVD. check out their site. casshern.com
all I can say is, ASTIG! kaso nga lang yung storya parang typical na full length anime ang dating. May times na boring kasi panay dada.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Ju-Lian said...

what?! what?! speak in english guys!!!
Uhm, any chance i can persuade you to send me a copy? We'll swap dvds or something T_T

I've been looking for Casshern since forever....

2:29 PM  
Blogger INGGO! said...

Sorry bout that.What I'm saying to my "KUYA" is Casshern is so bad ass! Though I can't say much for the story. It's a typical anime with some parts you'll be bored with long conversations and stuff. ^^;;

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home