Monday, January 24, 2005

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Astig!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have broadband. Yes!!!

Early this morning, the people from Meridian (an ISP here in the Philippines) came and installed in my PC their stuff. Actually, to tell you the truth I don't know anything about this computer stuff. I don't know what this thing is called or what that thing is for... I'm just a user. I would really like to explain but I don't know how. Stupid me. Anyway, all I know is that this ISP is the same one that we're using at work so I know it's pretty fast. My cousin works for Meridian and asked me if I liked a connection. SO I say GO FOR IT. It only costs P750 a month. I think it's a steal. I'm not really sure. Anyway, I was planning on going to DSL but I guess this one will do. It's still fast. ^_^

Right now I'm having fun. And it's like working at the office... wait a minute... that's not right. Bwehehe... Anyway, I'll go surf the net some more. Unlimited internet access! Wahoo!

Bounce!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gabeprime said...

Ah good for you! :D BTW, napadala ko na yung SD card. Napadala na kaya ni mommy yung vcds?

1:51 PM  
Blogger INGGO! said...

kinulit ko siya kanina e. sabi ko, "kung talagang mahal mo si kuya, ipapadala niyo tong mga vcds ngayon din." hehehe... ewan ko kung kumagat. ^_^

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home