Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Amazing Race

I'm a huge fan of the reality game show called The Amazing Race. I haven't missed a single season ever since... except for the 6th Season. I didn't get to watch the start of the Amazing Race 6 because our cable was cut off. My mom forgot to pay the bills and so it was cut off... along with the telephone. Thank God that last december I got to pay all the bills.

Luckily, The Amazing Race 6 isn't finished yet. It's only somewhere in the middle. I get to see the father and daughter tandem, Gus and Hera, get eliminated. And AXN would preview this Sunday and the next the beginning of the race. Yahoo! So far, the game is interesting. The only thing that bothers me is that there are alot of psychos in this race... particularly Jonathan and Victoria. Most especially jonathan. He's a real pain in the @$$. I feel sorry for Victoria. Also, there are two teams who are models. They tried to make a model alliance but quickly crumbled as fast as it was made. And there's this married Wrestlers. hehehe... Now that's new.

Don't ask me who I'm rooting for, but you can ask who I wanted to be eliminated. Yup, you guessed it. I do wish that Jonathan and Victoria gets eliminated. For Victoria's sake. She needs to take the time off. I do hope that that Jonathan gets hurt seriously or something. He does deserve it. Anyway, enough of the ranting. Now that I have cable, I'm gonna stick to The Amazing Race like glue. hehehe... ^_^

Bounce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home