Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Arthritis Attack

I've been absent from work for 2 days now because of my Arthritis. People keep saying that I'm too young to have arthritis. Well, I don't really understand as well, why I'm having this sort of attacks. It started way back in college in 1996, I think... or 95. So as you can see, I've been experiencing this for quite some time now. I'm 28 now. And I was only 20 when it began. Some say because I'm obesse or fat. I don't think so. I'm not that fat back then when it started. And there were alot of people fatter than me but didn't experience this kind of problem. So I assume it was hereditary. My mom has it, my aunts have it and so did my grandmother who passed away. Anyway, I take this medication to relieve me of the pain. And I kind of got used to the pain.

It's kinda boring when I get arthritis attacks. I can't move around alot you see. If I need to move, I have to plan it. When I watch the TV, I have to like stay in the living room the whole day. So I really have to decide if I really have to watch TV or not. But now, since I'm on day 2, and my arthritis is kinda dissipating, I'm getting mobile again. That's why I'm in front of my computer and typing this blog. hehehe. Earlier, I just finished watching Initial D (a japanese cartoon about street racing on the mountains of japan. It's cool to watch, especially if you like cars alot) and Great Teacher Onizuka (a japanese cartoon about a former street gang leader who decided to do good things in life by being a teacher in middle school). I was looking for my motivation to start on my "proposed" web comic. Someday, I'll start doing it. But as of now, I'm still trying to motivate myself.

Well, that's it for now. See ya!

Bounce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home