Sunday, January 09, 2005

Addiction

Recently, I just installed WarCraft 3 on my PC. One might ask, "WarCraft3? But that's prehistoric, man?" Well, as I've pointed out sometime in my Blog, I only bought my new PC last December. And when I did have a computer, it was like jurassic too. It only runned on Windows 95 and it was I think below pentium 2. So now that I have enough moolah to buy one, I bought a faster PC and up to date.

Anyway, back to my story. I've recently installed WarCraft3 in my PC. And I must say, it's quite addictive. It's fun to play and the story is great. Actually, I played WarCraft 3 the whole day. And my eyes now hurt. Hehehehe... ToT

I also bought Doom 3. I kinda missed playing First Person Shoot-em ups. It was kinda nauseating at first but soon my eyes adjusted to the screen. It's full of surprises. I tried playing it last night, and it gave me the creeps. So I tried to play it earlier this morning.... and it still gave me the creeps.

Right now I'm planning to buy an original Half Life 2 so I can connect to battle.net and play with other players. That's the sad thing about cracked software. You can't really use it online. Well, the cracked WC3 and Doom 3 is only temporary. I'm saving money to buy originals. I just bought them to try it out. And sadly, here in the Philippines, most softwares are pirated so what's a person to do right?

Anyway, I've got to go. I'm gonna play WarCraft 3 again. See ya!

Bounce!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gabeprime said...

Yo. Baka gusto mong iwasan i-mention next time sa public na pinirata yung ginagamit mong software. ;) Anyway, yung battle.net pang Blizzard games lang. Yun lang tawag ng Blizzard sa network of servers nila na naghahandle ng network gaming ng games nila. Yung Half-Life ang tawag sa network naman nila e Steam. Yung UT2k4, walang tawag na specific. Yung sa Doom 3 di ko alam kasi wala ako non e. Iniisip ko ngang bumili ng D3 din nung weekend kaso since pinirata pala ang kopya mo, wala rin. :P

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home