Saturday, October 07, 2006

Webcomic 01-11 Uploaded!

New page uploaded!

Chapter 01, Page 11:
http://www.drunkduck.com/Life_Again/index.php?p=96905

Sigh.. I'm on a roll. This is my second page within the week. It really is fun... the problem that I'm only encountering is the balancing of time. I barely made it to my target date on this one because of work and other stuffs. Not to mention that I have yet to finish my entry for the Hamthology (whose deadline is by the end of this month). sweatdrop4.gif

Anyway, back to the page... in this page, we will get to see first Mel's friends (refer to page 02): Atong, Pol and Kiko. To be honest, I almost forgot about them. It would be wierd not to include them since, they were actually playing Hide and Seek and all. smile.gif

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home