Saturday, September 23, 2006

Webcomic 01-08 Uploaded!

Chapter One, Page Eight:
http://www.drunkduck.com/Life_Again/index.php?p=91107

Like I said before on my previous post, I'm making this webcomic called Life Again that's updated every friday. And once again, it's a friday. And it's update day! Weee!

It took me some time to use the computones on this page. I was planning on a big lightning storm BG for the 2nd panel, but as it turned out, the lightning storm was too much for me.

Anyway, I'm really having fun in making this webcomic. Though with a tight schedule at work and at the gym, plus the upcoming deadline for the Hamthology, I'm having a hard time on trying to fit making the page with all of that in the way. Still, I did promise to deliver every friday and thank God, I can still do it. This one page a week business seems like it's not doing any justice for the story. But if my schedule does loosen up, I'll try to update maybe twice a week atleast. ^^;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home