Thursday, September 14, 2006

Back On My Feet

It's been quite sometime that I've been bumming around the house. And just this monday, I've already started at my new work. All I can say is, I'm glad to be working again. It's not that I wasn't working while I was at home. I was still doing some "rakets" here and there to keep me alive. But still, nothing beats a regular day job.

I applied to my current job some months ago. And because of a health problem that I have that the HR found, I was put on hold. And just recently did I start on this new job.

From then on, I realized a couple of things:

1. I realized that a day job is a necessity and I must persevere at my work to stay at work. I hate those shmoes going off to work and do nothing (much like me before. That also means I hate my old self) while there are alot of people out there who are eager to work but can't find a job.

2. Healthy living is the way to go. I've started working out, doing boxing, eating less; and right now, I've just lost 10 lbs and feel better than ever.

Bounce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home