Saturday, September 30, 2006

Webcomic 01-09 Uploaded!

Chapter One, Page Nine:
http://www.drunkduck.com/Life_Again/index.php?p=94087

It's a friday again... well, in the US atleast. It's actually way past midnight here in the Philippines already. I'm really cramming on making this page.

As you may know, a strong typhoon called Milenyo (or Milennium in english) hit Metro Manila yesterday badly. It paralayzed the whole Northern Philippines totally. Black outs and telephone lines were cut. Not to mention heavily damaged structures and fallen trees. It's a good thing that just earlier, power went back to normal... well, I guess only here where I'm living that is. So here I am adding a new page.

About the page... I didn't know where I went wrong, but the resolution seemed to have made a mistake somewhere when I was doing Photoshop. I don't know if you'll notice, but the image is kinda hazy. But still, I hope it carries through and hope you guys enjoy the page. ^^;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home