Friday, August 25, 2006

Feeling Down? Get a Cheerleader!



There's this game I've been playing on my Nintendo DS that I really like. It's called Ossu! Tatakae! Ouendan! It's more like a Dance Dance Revolution game for the Nintendo DS. Only this time you have to use your stylus instead of your feet. Anyway, the game is about a group of Cheerleaders (that's right, cheerleaders. MALE cheerleaders.) cheering people up to boost their confidence. That really sounds funny. Who would want to have a group of cheerleaders doing their thing just cheer you up? Well, take a look at this...



Apparently, in Japan, there really happens to be a real-life Ossu! Tatakae! Ouendan! And they do it just for kicks. Sheesh. If I were there, I don't know whether to take them seriously or not. I mean, come on... a friend is enough to cheer you on when you're down. Why need a group of loud strangers, in front of a dozen more strangers looking on, just for the cheering up. You'll have to be a total loser to be in that kind of situation. (>_>)

Bounce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home