Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Post Valentines Report

Really now. What makes Valentine's day special? Besides that I don't have a date? Last night upon going home, I was caught in a major traffic jam in our place. I mean, when I usually drvie thru there, the traffic seems fine. But yesterday was the worst one yet. I really don't get it. Also, flowers are as costly as hell. I really think DTI should look over this. This is already a scam.

Celebrating (or even having) valentine's day is only a way of depressing alot of single men and women. They should abolish this occassion. I mean, think about it. Couple's could show their love everyday of the year. What makes February 14 any different, right? Sheesh... look at me. I'm sourgraping because I didn't have a date. >_> My friend found a new single's term for Valentine's day. Instead of calling it Valentine's day, she called it Single's Awareness Day. Sound's good to me. Hehehe. ^_^

Forgive me for ever being so cranky. I'm like the Scrooge of Valentine's Day. Anyway, today is February 15th and today is my dad's birthday. So Happy Birthday, Dad! ^_^

Bounce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home