Friday, September 16, 2005

Posting Woes

Don't you just hate it when you've already typed something, and it happened to be a very long one, your computer then crashes down or the power goes out or whatever kind of unlikely disaster happens, and you haven't saved it or atleast (in Bloggers case) haven't published it? That's what happened to me last night. I was in the zone, typing this and that. Then, my PC at home, for no apparent reason, shuts down! It was so frustrating. Earlier, I've been trying to recall all the words that I've typed last night, but to no avail. Recover Post wasn't a bit of a help either. *sigh* I'll try to jog my memory so later I can post whatever I remembered from the post that I was making last night. Very very frustrating indeed.

Bounce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home