Monday, August 29, 2005

Capabilites

I know what my capabilities are, thank you very much. The problem is, alot of people don't see it. Some have their basis on previous works, which I must admit was pretty lame back then. What they don't see is NOW!

Well, I can't prove myself by just babbling here, can I? Well, I can't also prove myself if they still think that I'm that same old fart that they used to know. Someday they'll see that... Hold on. Did I just sound like a big sulking spoiled brat who got his lollipop stolen? Sorry, bout that. Sometimes I let my emotions get the best (or at the moment, the worst) of me. I know I have no say to what they decide. It's just it's been a big frustration of mine and I think it was also my fault for not doing better back then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home