Thursday, September 01, 2005

Ber Months

Today is September 1st. Wow. It's already September. How time flies so quickly. Here in the Philippines, whenever the year reaches the "ber" months (ie. sept, oct, nov and dec), it's almost considered as Christmas already. I really don't know who started it and what gave them the impression that September is the start of the Christmas season. Don't get me wrong here, I have no qualms about that. It's just one of the funny things our culture got used to. By this time, you'll be hearing Christmas carols being played on air by radio stations (and somtimes malls).

Also, around this time, friends and relatives would ask me whether I'll have a girlfriend by Christmas time. It kind of depresses me at the same irritates me whenever they ask that. I'm not really in a hurry to have a girlfriend (yeah, right). It's only a matter of time (-ing) before I find the right partner. You can't really hurry these things, you know?

Bounce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home