Monday, August 29, 2005

Sarcasm

By definition is a cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.

That's one thing I hate about myself. Whenever I get angry or disappointed, I tend to be sarcastic. To be honest, I try to control my sarcasm whenever possible because, I really hate the people's reaction to my sarcasm. It gives me a heavy feeling of guilt. Like I said before, I have a very sensitive conscience. It acts instinctively whenever I know what I did was wrong. Then I would have a hard time figuring out how to say sorry back.

Believe it or not, I can be sarcastic even without talking. A lot of people say that I have such expressive eyes that they can tell what I'm feeling on that particular time just by looking at it. Don't you just hate that? I can't even hide my emotions. Well, anyway, sorry to those who I've been sarcastic to.

On a lighter note, however, sarcasm is also a form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule. I also do that to make fun of other people. It's just like my idea of being funny. Though, I also hurt alot of people by doing that. They just pretend that they laugh at it while deep inside, they're already imagining they're killing me with their bare hands. Wait a minute, that's not even light.

Bounce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home