Sunday, August 28, 2005

Changed Man

How could you regain one's confidence?

In the past, I hate to admit, that I'm a very tactless person. No secret's safe with me. I don't do it on purpose, though. It's just that it comes right out of my mouth naturally, later realizing that I shouldn't have said that. That's why alot of my friends despise me for that. They can't tell me anything that's supposed to be kept secret. But, for some time now, I've really got the hang of keeping quiet. Making sure that every one else knows about it before I go talking. The problem now is how could I regain their confidence. In keeping their secrets with me, ofcourse. Well, it's not that it's my business or anything, it's just that I want them to be comfortable in confiding with me again. It's very hard.

To be honest, I realize, that it wasn't just me who's been tactless. Friends who lecture me about being tactless are tactless themselves. Huh! Really now. Annoying thing is, when ever the word's out, they blame me for telling. Uh... it wasn't me. It's him or her or that bloke. Well, that's what you get when you're a known tactless fellow. But does that mean I'll have to live my life marked as that? What do i have to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home