Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Uhm...

Hmm... what to say? Sometimes it's hard to make blogs like this. Especially, if what you'll be writing could hurt someone else's feelings. Or they'll know something that they shouldn't know. Well, anyway, there's really not much too say right now. But I do feel like babbling.

Last night, I had a dream. It was wholesome (none of those wet ones) and it was no nightmare, too. I feel like I'm Tom Cruise in Vanilla Sky. All that is good happened in that dream and it made me didn't want to wake up. I've dreamed of my crush way back in high school. It was the present day. We met up and got to talk. Somehow, that talk got us close to each other and we sort of dated. The funny thing about that dream is that it feels so real. I can really feel her hand. I was touching it. Holding it. I don't want to let it go. I was embracing her. She gives off this cute smile. Whenever she gets into touble, I was there beside her. Protecting her. I wouldn't let a mosquito harm her. It was love. Sigh. Can you fall in love again in a dream?

When I woke up, I felt like Christopher Reeve in Somewhere in Time. I wanted to go back to that dream really bad. Sadly, I can't. I was staring in space the whole morning. What does that dream mean? Does it even have a meaning? It could've been just a random dream. And maybe not. Is it telling me something?

Sigh. I think I'm going crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home