Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A Note From The Introvoys

A funny thing. I decided earlier to read all my posts in my blog from the beginning. I guess I really have nothing to do today. So anyway, I was re-reading my previous posts, and this post came to my attention. I was commenting how the band HALE sounded like a bit like the INTROVOYS. Then I saw this comment made by Paco Arespacochaga. I thought, "what the hell? Is this really Paco Arespacochaga?" Apparently he is. (For those who doesn't know who Paco Arespacochaga is, he's the drummer for the band Introvoys.) He gave a link to their site. Looks like the Introvoys are back together again. And in that site, Paco was mentioning that he was checking some sites that mention them, so I guess, that's why he got to read my post.

Anyway, back in my high school days, I liked the Introvoys. I even bought their albums. I remember they were pitted against another band called Afterimage. I really don't know why. But for me, I like the Introvoys better than Afterimage. I really like their sound and lyrics. And according to their site, they're planning to release a "greatest hits" compilation CD. Though, sadly, the recording companies doesn't think it's worth investing at the moment. So the guys plan to release it through the net. There's still no definite date when it'll be released, but I do like to get my hands on one of those if ever it does get released. Well, you know, I like being nostalgic. ^_^

Introvoys fans can visit their site at www.introvoys.net

Bounce!

3 Comments:

Blogger Paco Arespacochaga said...

thanks for the compliment... i do find blogs to be more truthful than press releases!

Drop by the Introvoys website in October when we revamp the site. Thanks!

10:38 AM  
Blogger INGGO! said...

anytime dude. Once a fan, always a fan! ^_^

12:35 PM  
Blogger Paco Arespacochaga said...

do you want a copy of the Greatest Hits CD?

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home