Monday, August 07, 2006

Move over Bad Boys...

Here's what I can say to the Miami Vice movie... Blam! Blam! Die! Die! Die! Holy $#!+! @#&^*! and so on and so forth. Bad Boys move over... the original bad asses of Miami are back! Sonny Crockett and Ricardo Tubbs are back and this time they're really kicking ass. If you think the TV series kicks ass, then I suggest you watch the movie. Thanks to Michael Mann's realistic directing, the movie gets grittier (if there is such a term), more violent and uh... more realistic (?) than its TV counterpart. Though the story is just one of those basic cops-out-to-bust-drug-dealers kind of thing, the movie is dead serious and wonderfully directed. Colin Farell and Jaime Foxx are awesome. I think I didn't see them smile in the movie. This movie is also best seen on the big screen with THX. Aww, heck. I don't really know what else to say. It's just that I'm glad that they didn't goof off this movie (unlike other TV shows that were translated to the big screen. Should I even dare say what?). Just go watch it and see it for yourself!

BANG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home