Monday, July 31, 2006

Shopping for a Bike

Last Saturday I was out with my 2 best buds, A and Wyn, and went to Cartimar. Cartimar is like one big market place where you can buy all sorts of stuff (literally). So there we were, braving the heavy downpour that's been going on for the past few days. Luckily, when we got there, the rain stopped. So there we were. My friend, A, was looking for an aquarium. My other friend, Wyn, was looking for some exotic birds (and probably some fishes to. He was really quite interested on the sharks). While I, on the other hand, was there just to "check" on this bike that I've been looking for for some time now. And they said that the price there was a steal (compared to the one the we saw in the mall). So there I was, "checking"... I let my two buddies do all the talking. I'm not really good with making deals and apparently they were. So from Php12,500 (the mall price was Php16,500), my buddies got the store owner to lower the price to Php10,500. Well, that really was pretty low compared to what I was expecting. And it's really not a good idea to let it slide for I may not get the same amount when I come back for it. So on that day, also due to my impulsiveness in buying things, I bought the bike.

So here it is. The Schwinn Stingray...

Well, ofcourse, after that, if you know me better, I suddenly had this feeling of guilt. I was questioning myself, "was it worth it?"... "did I really have to buy it now?"... but as they say, there's no use crying over spilt milk. Then again, I do love the bike. Now only if I can use it. There's been non-stop raining lately and it's really a pain that can't use it at the moment. Drat.

Bounce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home