Friday, September 30, 2005

Remember The Time

I usually arrive at the office just right after 7 in the morning. Office doesn't, shall we say, start by 9. So during that period, to kill time, I usually plug in my MP3 player into a PC speaker. As I was waiting to get to 9, I heard an old Smokey Mountain song entitled "Kahit Habang Buhay" which brought me memories of my high school days.

Though, you may consider it not really that pleasant. I remember back in my third year in St. Andrew's, I joined the COCC at the same time the Glee Club. In the Glee Club, we were doing some singing and stuff, and some of my co-members got a fancy on me and my friend's fooling around singing of the said Smokey Mountain song . Kahit Habang Buhay, as some of you know, is a duet by a boy and a girl. And, as some of you may also know, that St. Andrew's is an exclusive for boys school.

Anyway, I have a co-member in the Glee Club who happens to be a Cadet Officer in the CAT. Since me and my friend is a COCC, whenever we were at duty, that Officer would order us to sing that song complete with second voice and all with all the students to see. So as you can see, it was a pretty awkward moment eventhough it was just for fun.

Bounce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home