Monday, October 03, 2005

As The Song Goes...

I remembered last week, my two officemates, who were seating beside me in the office, and I were discussing about who would you choose: "The one who loves you" or "the one you love"? Sounds like a song, doesn't it? Are you gonna stay with the one who loves you? Or are you going back to the one you love? Someone's gonna cry if they know they lost you. Someone's gonna thank the sky above... Sigh. Enough singing.

Well, anyway. My other officemate, who happened to be a girl, chose the one who she loves. While me and my other officemate chose the one who loves us. Each person has a reason why they chose their answers. And are entitiled to their own opinion. So don't misunderstand me on this one. I chose my answer because of experience. After a few (or shall I say, alot of..) rejections from the opposite sex makes me want to give up trying to find the one I love. I would gladly entertain the thought I'd go for the one who loves me (which I doubt there is). Only then, and maybe then, can I find the right one.

Ofcourse, one has a certain option of picking. A friend of mine told me maybe I'm too picky. But ofcourse, not everybody who loves you jives with you. I try not to go for the looks. As long as they jive with me, then what the hell, right? But then again, who knows? I haven't had the pleasure of having someone who loves me (excluding of course friends and family). Oh, wait! I did have. Back when I was around 16, I think, there's this girl who's willing to making a fool of herself just to make me happy. But the girl was just a kid. I don't go for kids. Atleast 3 years younger would do. 5 or 10? Nah (why do I have a feeling that I'm going to eat those words sooner or later).

To that point, hindi na lang ako magsasalita ng tapos about this topic. ^^;;

Bounce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home