Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Star Wars Episode III

Revenge of the Sith

Alright. By tomorrow night, Star Wars III would be shown nationwide. Too bad that the tickets already ran out. The tickets that I bought was for the May 19 screening. Sigh... I should've reserved those May 18 tickets 2 weeks before. Anyway, a lot of geeks would be expecting alot from this film, since it is the final installment of Star Wars and the one that will show Anakin's descent to the dark side. And also, I've heard alot of good reviews about the film from known Star Wars fans. It's pretty exciting. I can't wait till thursday.

Actually, I'm trying to do a StarWars telethon. Last night, I've just finished watching Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (which IMHO, is a total rip-off of it's predecessor Episode IV: A New Hope) and then later, I'll be watching Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones. Well, this week (and the week before), the Star Wars hype has been growing. Cartoon Network already made their Clone Wars Marathon last Sunday, showing Volume One and Two of Star Wars Clone Wars. The news have been featuring alot of Star Wars stuff too. Now that got me excited more! (sends shivers down my spine)

May The Force Be With You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home