Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Humble Beginnings

Okay. This is my first crack out this Blog thingy. I don't really know if I'm excited about it or not. To be honest, I don't even know what a Blog is and how you use it. All I know is it's like some sort of online journal of your uh... journal. Right...

Well, first off, I'm glad that our other phone got reconnected again. Without it, I can't go online. I was planning on gong out when the guys from the phone company came in and connected the line. On the lighter side, when we first contacted the phone company, they told us that it would take like a week or two to reconnect it. Good thing was, there were very few customers that needs reconnecting this season so, there they were.

After reconnecting the line, I didn't realize that I have to face a bigger problem. I don't know how to set up the modem. To be honest, I'm not really computer literate. That's the trouble when you let your older brother handle all the computer stuff. He could be laughing his @$$ off right now... that is if he gets to read this blog. He's in Australia by the way, so any help from him would be utterly useless (and expensive). Well, thank God for my cousin, who's just a line away. He's as literate in computers as my brother so I called him up and got to set up the stupid modem. In the end, I get to install it and here I am.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I'm still downloading some stuff for my "proposed" webcomic. I do hope I get to make one this time. hehehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home